Emergency Management

Welcome to McClain County Emergency Management


Mcclain County Emergency Management is now hiring for an administrative assistant. Email application to ronjohnson@mcclaincountyok.gov  McClain County Job Application

Welcome to Everbridge: Sign up for McClain County Mass Call-Out System and Weather Alerts.  Receive general and emergency information that may affect you and your family. Click here to sign up

McClain County Hazard Mitigation Plan

McClain County Hazard Mitigation Plan 2021

COVID-19 Information:

Oklahoma State Health Department COVID-19 Resources:  https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov/

SBA Loan Application and FAQS:  https://www.okcommerce.gov/sba-loan-application-and-faqs/

CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) Print Resources: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/print-resources.html?Sort=Date%3A%3Adesc&CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcommunication%2Ffactsheets.html


Resources for Business

View in FEMA Multimedia Library

Taking Shelter From the Storm: Building a Safe Room For Your Home or Small Business, FEMA 320

Design & Construction Guidance for Community Safe Rooms, FEMA 361

Agriculture Assistance as Result of Drought

USDA Farm Service Agency web site Information on assistance for livestock producers and farmers due to drought/wildfires. Click here

McClain County Farm Service Agency contact information: click here


Earthquake Notifications

Resources for Response, Recovery, Preparation, Mitigation

FireWise “How To” Newsletter


Contact: Ron Johnson, Director
1930 South Green Avenue  Purcell, Oklahoma 73080

Phone: 405.955-4600  Email: mcclain.em@gmail.com